Multiple Monitor Mounting guide
Multiple Display Stands & Mounts Mounting Guide (click on individual links)
For Bank, Finance companies, Broking houses,
home office, hospitals and dental offices
government and military, retail POS solutions, schools, and manufacturing.
mount for 2 displays | mount for 2 monitors | mount for 3 screens | mount for 3 screens | mount for 4 displays | mount for 4 screens | mount for 5 displays | mount for 5 screens | mount for 6 displays | mount for 6 screens | mount for 8 displays | mount for 8 screens | mount for 9 displays mount for 10 displays | | | mount for 12 screens | LCD monitor mounts | multi monitor stands and monitor mount |
10 Advantages of multiple Monitor stands
-1) You can copy and paste from separate documents, on seperate screens and save time and clicks and pressure on nerves of your hands
2) You can watch a video on one screen, while surfing the internet on another! Multitasking can be fun
3) You can compare documents without Maximizing and Minimizing Windows and toggling and increase productivity
4) Multiple Monitors make day stock trading easy! Keep your software on one screen
with charts and graphs on others. , very useful in broking houses and bank in Hongkong
5) It makes recording music easy. Keep your tracks on one screen and your tool pads on an additional screen.
6) You can combine multiple smaller screens to act as one large screen!
Stretch your windows accross Multiple Monitors!
7) You can play Video games, that spread your view across multiple monitors, for a great view
8) You can keep all of your Chats, QQ, Skype, Tools and Widgets on one screen while running programs on additional monitors.
9) You can control many monitors with one keyboard and mouse.
Save room and electricity costs .
10) Multiple Monitors act independently, as well as in a panoramic full
screen mode , giving great view overall , at the same time! It's the best of both worlds!